The grinded and polished concrete floor is particularly suitable for places where there is very heavy traffic of trucks and forklifts the rubber of which has adhesive properties and in spite of this you won’t find any traces of rubber.
By using the SuperConkrete concrete grinding technology the Microporositaet is cut and closed by diamond and the small holes are abolished and as a result of the procedure the concrete will be dust free and will become easy to maintain.
The grinding procedure will strengthen the concrete floor and the complete surface will be apt for the traffic of heavy vehicles.
- Easy to clean since the surface has become smooth and not rough anymore.
- There is no more dust since the dusty outward part of the floor has been removed.
- Resistant to traffic. Particularly suitable for forklift and truck traffic that will not leave black tyre marks on the floor and will always have an excellent grip.
- Resistant to external agents since it is consolidated and waterproof.
- It does not “scratch”. No unsightly streaks appear like on the floors covered with resins or paints. The surface is smooth and it is not covered by waxes, resins or filming products which can get scratched.
- Hygienic. The smooth surface, hardened and polished, does not absorb and so it is easier to remove germs and bacteria.
- Economical. To transform an old floor in an aesthetically beautiful new floor, it’s cheaper than any other solution. A polished floor compared to a rough cement floor allows considerable savings on maintenance costs, since the operating machines find less resistance and so less wear of the brushes, discs, wheels, mop, etc.
- Dyeable. Is it possible to add an artistic touch by coloring with impregnation colors called BETON COLOR DYE. The BETON COLOR DYE unlike paints or resins systems “do not cover the surface”, do not create a film but they go in depth reacting with the “cement salts”. So they do not scratch or peel like the paints and do not come off or don’t make bubbles like resins.
- Ecological. The floor is sanded and polished without application of resins, paints or other products potentially harmful and carcinogenic. There will not be over time migrate odours and volatilization in the air of microparticles that may cause allergies or health hazardous.
- Dust proof.
- Durable surface.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Resistant to heavy traffic and forklifts.
- Easy to clean.
- Resistant to external agents.
- Highly hygienic environment in the workplace.
- Possibility to colour.
The technique in a few words:
- Concrete polishing
- Elimination of level differences
- Hardening of concrete with a special hardener.
- This process causes a chemical reaction resulting in the hardening of the concrete.
- Polishing to obtain a high finish, shine and brilliance of the floor when cleaning, you can perform cleanup operations with a reduced consumption of chemical products.
- Retail shops.
- Logistics centres.
- Commercial areas and offices.
- Production areas.
- A modern environment.
The concrete polishing
The polishing of concrete floors is done with fine diamond tools and the technology can only be used after the floor was already honed earlier, or the concrete floor is reinforced.
In both cases they are renewable with finer process and polishing pads. After the polishing the poor looking floor, the concrete gets an extraordinary luster again.
We can also offer two types of polishing technology especially developed to reinforced concrete polishing process which is time and cost saving method.
For this technology there were High Speed (high-speed) machines developed by Klindex. We can use for concrete polishing diamond discs called KingConc pads by using of which the polishing is faster and less costly. In case of the other type of technology of Klindex SuperConcrete system uses fine resin bonded diamond tools. To see the differences between the different procedures you are kindly asked to contact your technician.
This is the fastest way to change a normal concrete floor into a new or shiny and hard and resistant surface.
By using the latest technology for concrete grinding and polishing one can achieve a very good result while saving time, effort and money.